Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stoner ditty

The world in its confining insanity
Only creates strife and calamity
I need to escape for this democracy
Free country is just another word for hypocrisy
Oh give some nicotine and caffeine before I blow your brains out
The capitalist and their angry shouts
Illegalizing plants and looking down on us for being stoners
And here comes the sac brought by a marijuana donor
Rollin the fat blunt, the weed is making me freed
I realize it don’t matter what color yo are every race bleeds
Yuppies don’ now what’s goin on
Called in the pigs with their batons
And now its a race between me and the corrupt law
They’ll never understand that in the system lies the flawe
Run into the grocery store puts some munchies down my pants, they’ll never check there
Its not like massive corporations care
Then go grab da homies and kidnap their bong
Man this chron is strong
And now I understand the need for peace love and weed
Let’s make it a worldwide creed
Thanks to my medicine I’m no longer wigging out
Far out!
Wake up in the morning and do it all again
Its marijuana and me that prospers in the end

No comments: