Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hassan

Hassan
AKA Hassain


Hassan was love in human form
Always there to lend a hand
To care and understand
He was more than my friend he was my brother
Friends and family were the center of his world
His life revolved around them
As faithfully as the earth revolves around the sun
I never before had a friend I was never angry with
And I never saw him get upset and raise his voice, he was too gentle
Hassan will always be a part of my heart
Live on in our memories
I didn’t ever say I love you
So I’m saying it now
We spent all Tuesday together
Watched the sunset, It was so beautiful like you
And I liked to think for you
That night we poured out our souls and you cried in my arms
You were constantly laughing and repeating
“I bust rhymes like you bust Tequila’s lamp”
Why going to have rap battles and watch sports games with now?
A part of me is aching and broken
And I know I’ll ever stop missing you
Hassan was the kind of person I strive to be
His compassion set me free
He taught me how to see the good everyone
I wish you were here toss just what our friendship meant to me
But I’m also thankful for the five years we knew each other
Rest in peace my homie, and Godspeed

No comments: