Monday, September 19, 2011

Isn't life just great

My friend killed no one told me so I missed the funeral, well that sucks moving on... All these people who are jailbirds start coming up tome and telling me nick, my bronot doing good. I rack my brain completating all plausible scenarios that involve my little bro meeting any of these people and the only places I can think of are (a) the streets of downtown or (b) jail. I hpe that my brother became homelss its a much nicer scenario. Sick with worry I check online and sure enough, my bro is FUCKED. And I mena FUCKED. tHEY ARRESTED HIM ON HIS 18 BIRTHDAY. hE'S GOING TO BE TRIED AS AN ADULT. jUST WONDERFUL. oN HIS BIRTHDAY. gEEZ tHEy COULD have some decencey. what the fuck. Robbery, kidnapping, unlawful use of a weapon where the fuck did he get a weapon gun?. And he got arrested in july and my parents didn't tell me anything. I had to find out he was in trouble from some scum fuck junkie who is a piece of shit. To sum up a complete asshole is willing to be nicer to me than my own fucking parents!!!! July thats three months ago!!! Is it drug related I hope not heroin,I know hes a pothead but geez potheads don't really rob for drugs. I am at a complete loss of what to do about this. I really hate my mo, that fucking cunt doesn't tell me shit. If every person Iwas related too was lying dead in ditch she wouldnt say shit. Oh my god am I really the most dencent put together person in my family? How sad.

No comments: