Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wheels of Love

This is my freestyle
Listen to me rhyme awhile
What can I say that will convey my dismay
at being treated like an inferiority by the vast majority
What society doesn't understand they fear
That's why its hard to be queer
My mind is like a ball of twine
It just needs to unwind
Gotta speak my piece about piece
The wheels of love need to be greased
Pen and paper come together in holy matrimony
It the real deal, I ain't no phony
I feel like I'm flying on the back of the turtle like I could scribble my way to a tony
Holding the world on my back
This society gives me no slack
Obey this law and that or they throw you in jail
you lose you fail
Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars
Bro you ain't white collar
I may be white trash
But I'm gonna be a smash
I got dreams, schemes,aspirations, I'm part of a believing nation
up to neck in perspiration
Working at a burger grill till your over the hill
The american dream
Or so it seems
I wanna get in a hot air ballon, fly it to the moon
Get away from all these federal goons
This system's strife
It cuts like a hot knife
Tearing apart flesh bones stealing your soil
Baking in the hot sun of McDonalds takes its toll
Nothing but ribs cracked by the boots of nazi cops
This american terrorism is over the top, this shit won't stop!
Not unless all creed colors identities hold hands
Start making demands
Here I go again dissing the man
This wasn't my plan
But I said what I need
I did the noble deed
Informing the people about the greed on which they feed
It's best I take a rest
cause more is less
Let someone else have their fun
This poem's done

No comments: